That time of year is fast approaching and you’re in one of these two tricky situations (otherwise, why are you here?):
a. your friend or relation is Lovecraft-obsessed. You know nothing or very little about this man who has something to do with a squid. You need to know what to buy said friend/relation. NOTE: why not take this opportunity to familiarise yourself with the work of this strange individual and read one of his stories for free here!
b. your friends/relations think that you actually want socks for the holidays (a note to my friends/relations – I always want socks). You need a wishlist which you can send out to avoid this.
The solution to problems a and b lies below in a handy list of ten products suitable for the average Lovecraft fanatic.
- HP Lovecraft – Call of Cthulhu – discharge inks – unisex £19.82
- CTHULHU Victorian Gothic Decor Funny Office Decor Necronomicon HP Lovecraft Steampunk Octopus Decor Surreal Art Gift for Geek Wall Art 47 £8.05
- Shub-Niggurath Necklace (red) – handmade hp lovecraft gothic horror £23.95
- The Litany of Dagon scroll – Lovecraft prop LARP cthulhu £7.07
CTHULHU Bank Figure £19.99
7.Open Edition – Lovecraft Country map of New England featuring Innsmouth and Y’ha-nthlei $10
8.Horror In Clay Cthulhu Tiki Mug, Series 1 open edition – olive green $45
9. Books by other weird fiction authors, such as Clark Ashton Smith, Robert Holdstock, Mike Russell or K.J. Bishop.
10. Rime of the Ancient Mariner by The Tiger Lillies £15.99